Pratico - Free Clean & Responsive Blogger Template

22:36 Unknown 0 Comments


Hello everyone! So this is my very first post on my blog. I just want to credit the beautiful theme I used here --- what I like about this theme, and why I chose it.

As a blogger, we have a lot of things to consider when creating a blog and also when designing a blog. The thing is, we should choose something that would look presentable and professional, even though it is just a personal blog. When you choose a design, it will of course be based on your own taste, which will reflect your personality. Although there are times when the design is not solely based on your preference but on the topic that it will cover. These blogs are called niche blogs, which will then be covered on my future posts (hopefully).

I did not plan this to be a personal blog, and also, I did not plan to make this a niche blog. I want to brag about random things and write about different topics in different fields --- Anything that interests me and anything worth bragging about. As you can see, I am an internet savvy and I search the internet the farthest I can go and dig things the deepest I can get. And since there's really no specific topic, I decided to make my blog design as clean as it can be so I chose a white background for the page and the sections of my blog.

There's a lot of Blogspot templates which can be found in the internet however you may only find a number of great templates. I am writing this post so that you can minimize the time you'll spend on searching for a great Blogspot template.

So, what made me use this as my blog template?

I do some Graphic Designs for my personal projects like this blog, and I am a fan of polygonal abstract design. When I first saw the thumbnail or the screenshot of this theme, I already knew that I want it! The profile section in the sidebar caught my attention. Though I already changed some styling to suit my needs (the title font), it is still perfect for a clean and simple theme for your blog. It is responsive and also there's already a set of built in social buttons. I would recommend this template if you're going to have a personal blog, a web development blog, a tutorial blog, a travel & lifestyle blog, or even a fashion blog.

Features of Pratico Responsive Blogger Template :
Fully Responsive Design
Auto resize thumbnail image
Well Documentation
Threaded Comment
Optimize SEO
Auto Author Image
Grid based Design
Newsletter Subscription
Custom Error 404 Page
Compatible with major browsers (IE8+,Mozilla,Chrome,Safari)
Professional admin layout, help you easy work with blog layout.

I am using the FREE version of the template. For those who want to remove the credit link, you can buy the FULL version for only $5.95. Buy this theme (a one-time payment) and remove footer credits, use the theme for unlimited number of domains, get a lifetime premium support, remove encrypted scripts, get lifetime template updates, and much more...

0 comments: